Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists. For the list of past topics and future schedule, click here.
Top Ten Author Duos I’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together
Why? Why would you make me suffer through this pain? This is torture. Pure torture. But I would love to see it happen!
- Nora Roberts and Diana Gabaldon – the ultimate of romances
- Jim Fergus and Andrew Joyce – a historical book
- Jeff Kinney and Johnny Virgil – humorous boys’ tales
- Johnny Virgil and William Hazelgrove – an uproarious adult fiction book
- Monique Bucheger and Judy Phillips – books with good lessons for teenage girls
- Diana Gabladon and L.A. Meyers* – an adult adventure/historical series
- Angela Carling and Scarlet…
View original post 44 more words